7 Year Warranty
Should any parts of the boiling water unit fail within;
1 year of installation, that the part will be replaced or repaired by the manufacturer or its authorised service agent free of charge as per warranty conditions 1to 6 and warranty exclusions 1 to 4.
Wiffen Products Pty Ltd hereby warrants that in addition to the protection given to Australian consumers under the Trade Practices Act, any other similar Act or Law, we will if necessary replace or repair on the terms and conditions set out hereunder any boiling water unit manufactured by this company.
- The boiling water unit must be installed to comply with all relevant statutory and local requirements for the area where the boiling water unit is installed.
- The boiling water unit must be installed in accordance with manufacturers installation instructions supplied with the unit.
- When a boiling unit is repaired or replaced under this warranty, the component or boiling unit replaced does not have the benefit of a new warranty and only the balance of the original warranty period will remain effective.
- Only the boiling water unit and genuine company replacement parts are covered by this warranty. Electrical or plumbing parts supplied by the installer are not covered by this warranty.
- The cost of insurance, traveling and transport between the installed site and the nearest manufacturers authorized agents premises will be to the account of the customer where unit is installed outside the boundaries of the metropolitan area as defined by the manufacturer or beyond 25km from a manufacturers or an authorized agent in a regional town or centre.
- Where a filter is specified by a manufacturer or supplied as original equipment with the boiling water unit, the filter that is specified or required must be fitted on the cold water supply to the boiling water unit, and maintained by the owner in a serviceable and working condition, while ever the boiling unit is in service. Failure to fit and maintain the filter will render this warranty void.
Guarantee period - Twelve (12) months from the date of sale by Wiffen Products Pty Ltd or Twenty-four (24) months from date of manufacture by Wiffen Products Pty. Ltd., whichever period shall first expire.
The warranty may become void by the following exclusions and service charge for the labour and parts (if necessary) could become a cost to the owner.
- Failure due to misuse and/or incorrect installation; Acts of God; Water conditions; Accidental damage; Unauthorised attempts at repair of the boiling water unit.
- Where there is a failure of the electricity or water supply; where water leaks are caused by the plumbing and not the boiling water unit or its components; where there is not flow or hot water due to faulty plumbing or filter blockage; where the complaint is related to high or low water pressure or excessive water pressure; where it is found that there is nothing wrong with the boiling water unit.
- Repairs to a boiling water unit due to scale formation or where the boiling water unit has been fitted to a hard or harmful water supply or the recommended or supplied filter has not been fitted and maintained.
- Where the boiling water unit has been installed in a position that does not comply with the manufacturers installation instructions or relevant statutory requirements or subject to any statutory provisions to the contrary claims to damage to walls, furniture, carpets, foundations or the need for major dismantling or removal of cupboards, doors or walls or any other consequential loss either directly or indirectly due to leakage from a boiling water unit.